Unless otherwise indicated, the textual contents of this Web site is the property of StoneDonut, LLC. The site and its contents are protected without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this Web site and you should not do so.
1. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on this Web site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. In doing so, you may not remove or in any way alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice. Except as allowed in the preceding paragraph, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web site without prior, written consent from StoneDonut, LLC. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web site -- other than the limited right to use set forth above -- are transferred to you.
2. STONEDONUT, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." STONEDONUT, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. STONEDONUT, LLC ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE -- OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED -- IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions, and other material on this Web site or any Web site with which it is linked.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, StoneDonut, LLC and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising -- including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character -- even if StoneDonut, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus-checking as you consider necessary.
4. To the extent that portions of this Web Site (such as a "Customer Portal") may provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT STONEDONUT, LLC HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of StoneDonut, LLC. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, StoneDonut, LLC shall in no event have any responsibility or liability for the Postings or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
5. StoneDonut, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Postings and to remove any which it considers in its absolute discretion to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain; that your Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties; that your Postings shall not contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices or features; that your Postings shall not contain any defamatory, indecent, offensive, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful material or content; and that your Postings shall not be used to carry out or solicit any unlawful activity and/or be used to make commercial solicitations.
7. You hereby authorize StoneDonut, LLC to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format, or medium that StoneDonut, LLC or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against StoneDonut, LLC for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
8. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold StoneDonut, LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim, any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss), incurred or suffered by StoneDonut, LLC -- directly or indirectly -- by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions, and the obligations and warranties contained therein.